We use cosmetics and various chemical treatments to cure skin ailments or just to enhance our facial beauty – concealer to conceal dark circles, gloss to enhance lips, blush to enhance cheek bones etc. But have you ever thought of using natural products to cover flaws, repair damages and enhance beauty?
Well, Tea is one of the most popular natural products that people all around the world use for various purposes! It is not just handy (tea is found in most of the households) and cheap, but it is very useful and is natural – what more can you ask for.
In fact, since centuries, Tea benefits, in term of health were known to mankind and slowly people have realized that it is great for your skin also. Here are some ways in which you can relatively use fresh or left over tea to enhance your natural beauty.
- Were you out in the sun for too long and is your skin now burning. Well, brew some black tea, soak cotton pads or gauze pads in it and keep it over your skin / face for some time. You will be relieved in no time
- Have you been on your feet for a long time and especially in those high heels? Come home, prepare a nice tea bath for your feet and relax! Tea bath will not only ease the soreness of your feet but because of its anti fungal qualities, it will get rid of all bacteria and other microbes!
- Late night and early morning give every woman a puffy eye! Put some chilled tea bags over your eyes and let it rest for a while
- Apply a warm tea bag to your lips and see the ultra smooth lips for the rest of the day!
- Do you have acne or blemish issues? Just put a warm tea bag on it for several minutes. Do not wash your face immediately
- Brew some tea and use it after shampooing your hair. Use it to rinse off the shampoo and see some great natural shine come back in your hair
Whether it is smelly feet, blemish, puffy eyes or lusterless hair, tea has herbal and natural ingredients that help us in a lot of ways! Of course, the best way is to brew a cup and enjoy it with great friends and family!