Some of us are addicted to oatmeal for breakfast while some others crave for some heavy carbohydrates like potatoes for breakfast. Yet others can guzzle up to 3 cups of coffee and a smoke! Well, everyone has a habit and when it comes to “morning eating/drinking habits”, everyone is different. Some prefer tea over coffee and vice versa. In fact, even when it comes to tea, there is a plethora of flavors and varieties to choose from! But knowing what you are buying and why you should buy it is equally important.
Tea is supposed to be one of the most popular day beverages in the world. So, if you are not a tea drinker and a lover, here are some strong reasons why should start buying tea and brewing it for a refreshing day ahead!
- Did you know that tea refreshes and gives you a great kick start to your day. It is believed that on an average, people who consume tea in the morning are all set for a great working day ahead (without feeling lethargic and lazy)
- Many of us are coffee addicts and coffee is a great beverage to. But it has caffeine in it which is a little more harmful in the long run. Thus, tea scores over coffee in the health department by a large margin
- Well, it also has no calories if you drink it without milk and sugar. The good part is the fact that without milk tea varieties are plenty – mint, herbal, green, oolong, black etc. So you can choose from a big spread before you.
- It has great antioxidants which helps build and repair your immune system. Drinking 2 cups of freshly brewed tea every day helps protect your body against many common infections and diseases
- Helps to improve your bones and maintains them. Thus tea drinkers usually do not have bone issues
- It is great for oral health because of the anti oxidants!